Enosophia is the new wine brand of the Slavonian winery from Feričaneci. It is the result of the growth and development of its predecessor, the Feravino wine brand.
Winemakers behind the Enosophia brand want to provide consumers with added value, not only by raising product quality but also by sustainable development of Slavonia as a wine destination.
The name Enosophia in Greek means the wisdom of wine, and it came from the long-standing tradition of the Feričanci winery (cellars from 1804), and the investment and ambition to create a quality wine story.
Wines available for tasting when visiting the winery are:
- sparkling wine Nice to see you (produced from Chardonnay and Pinot noir),
- sparkling wine Today Blanc (produced from Graševina) and Today Rose (produced from Blaufränkisch),
- Graševina Trs No. 5,
- Rubi Fusion (produced from Blaufränkisch, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon),
- Lingua Franka (produced from Blaufränkisch),
- and rosé wine Matarouge (produced from Blaufränkisch and Pinot noir).